Here are five more of my goals for this year-
1. Be consistent in my prayer life. I find that sometimes it is easy to pray, and sometimes it isn't; however, it is important to talk to God regularly, even when we don't feel like it.
2. Improve on the banjo and guitar. I play music for the honor and glory of God, so I want to do my best for Him.
3. Preach the Gospel every opportunity I have. I feel very strongly that God wants me to be a preacher, so I want to take every chance I get to proclaim the Gospel, and the incredible truths found in His Word.
4. Have a more grateful heart. Ungratefulness comes from pride. When someone is ungrateful, it is either because they didn't get what they thought they deserved, or because they don't realize that the blessings they have received are given to them by God. God loves to hear His children express their gratefulness for what He has done in their lives!
5. Encourage others to serve God whole-heartedly. It burdens me greatly when I see others (especially young people) wasting their lives on trivial things, while millions of people are lost and on their way to hell. Hebrews 10:24 says, "And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:" This week, encourage someone to serve God!