Wednesday

Not Drawing Back In The Battle

       In my Bible-reading time yesterday, I read something that really stuck out to me, so I thought I would share it here.  Joshua 8:25-26 says, "And so it was, that all that fell that day, both of men and women, were twelve thousand, even all the men of Ai.  For Joshua drew not his hand back, wherewith he stretched out the spear, until he had utterly destroyed all the inhabitants of Ai."  God gave the Israelites a complete victory that day, because Joshua didn't draw his hand back.  How many times do I "draw my hand back," and as a result fail to accomplish all that I could for God?  At the end of 2013, I want to be able to look back and say, "I persevered through every battle that I had to fight."

1 comment:

  1. I really like the way that you are not afraid to stand up for Jesus. We need more men like you. God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing hateful or unkind words or profanity will not be posted. You must sign your name to have your comment published.