For the next several Mondays, I will be sharing some of my goals for 2013. I will be doing this in order to encourage others to set goals that will help them draw closer to God and to serve Him better. I realize that 2013 has already begun, and that you may not yet have any goals for this year; but, "Better late than never!" So here are five of my goals for 2013-
1. Read the Bible through in eight months. (I actually started on this goal on December 1, so my goal is to finish before August 1).
2. Finish memorizing the book of I Corinthians. (I am working on chapter five right now, since I did the first four chapters last year).
3. Lead ten people to the Lord. (This looks pretty daunting for me, but with God, all things are possible! And if I miss the mark on this goal and only see 5 people saved, that would still be more than last year!)
4. Share the gospel or give a tract to an average of two people per week.
5. Start a blog (check!) and post at least once per week.