Monday

Spring 2014 in Photos

       Here are some of the highlights of my spring-
The Our Time youth conference that our church hosts each year is always a highlight.  This year, Carson, Joshua, and I got to help with the games.  Here we are with the rest of the game crew.


 Here is a picture from our joint concert with the Wilsons at the ATI conference in Big Sandy, TX.  We had a blast; my favorite part was making jokes about Levi Wilson!

My highlight of the conference was being a teacher in the Children's Institute.  

 My assistant (Hope Baker) and I had twelve children on our team- eleven girls and one boy!  Needless to say, me and little Daniel Swanson became pretty good buddies by the time the week was over!

 The week before I left for Arkansas, our whole family went to our local coffee-shop for an evening.  We had a blast playing take-one and rook.

I never have liked coffee, so I generally get ice-cream at the coffee-shop!

Brotherly love (At least, in between rounds.  During the game, it's business!)

Me and Hudson are big buds; I considered putting him in my suitcase and bringing him to AR with me, but I decided not to.  (JK:)  I miss you, Hudson!

2 comments:

  1. Love this, Mitch! It has been such a fun-packed spring, and the good times continue!
    By the way, I'm pretty sure Huds would have hopped in the suitcase if you'd have offered.:)
    love you!
    Alli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mitchell, it has been such an encouragement following your blog! It gives me so much joy to watch fellow brothers and sisters live for the Lord.
    I thought I'd comment on this one because last year Hope Baker was my assistant for CI! She was such a blessing to serve with and had such a fun personality. I'm glad you had the opportunity to do CI this year; I really loved it.
    Keep on following hard after Christ!
    -Grace

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing hateful or unkind words or profanity will not be posted. You must sign your name to have your comment published.